Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Why am I getting a lot of gas in my oil pan. I have a Dodge Dakota, 2.5L, Multi-port fuel inject.?

I'm also getting alot of pinging when I give it full throttle. And have alot of hard carbin buildup. The engine has had gas additives put in excessivily. Almost every fillup.Why am I getting a lot of gas in my oil pan. I have a Dodge Dakota, 2.5L, Multi-port fuel inject.?
check or replace fuel pressure regulator,controls how much gas is going into motor,has your gas mileage gotten worse?Why am I getting a lot of gas in my oil pan. I have a Dodge Dakota, 2.5L, Multi-port fuel inject.?
the intake might be bad and the injectors are pumping gas into the oil, or the computer is bad.
you have a bad fuel injector. its not dirty its broken and the addative wont fix that. I advise replacing the set of injectors if you are going to repair it. theres nothing more agrivating than to replace a part and have to replace another one 2 weeks later.

No comments:

Post a Comment