Wednesday, April 28, 2010

If I'm making scrambled eggs, do I need to butter or oil the pan?

If your using a non stick pan, not really but I like to give a spray of pam just to make it them not get crusty.If I'm making scrambled eggs, do I need to butter or oil the pan?
YES! Use either but make sure to coat the pan and a lil extra because the eggs will stick if you do not!If I'm making scrambled eggs, do I need to butter or oil the pan?
If you have a nonstick then no.
Just a little so that they don't stick. Also, for scrambled, I recommend beating the eggs in a bowl and mixing in some milk before cooking them. Delicious!
I would do butter but you need to watch the temperature of the heating element. Your butter will burn if the pan is too hot....try a medium heat and everything should be fine.
Yes
oil of course!oil will cook it perfectly trust me and if u want to spice it up a little add onions
Butter.
Either works. If you have meat then you can use the greese too...like bacon or sausage...it s good like that.





Start out with a warmed pan on me heat. Pour the eggs in ...wait till the bubble a bit then shove ad fold..not stir..the eggs around.





A good recipe for scram eggs is





1 tsp milk to each egg


salt pepper


cheese





Only put the cheese in after you see the eggs bubble.





You can also add onions and pepper and tomatoes as well. Again...only once the eggs have begun to bubble.





and always remember SHOVE and fold not STIR
Ever try MICROWAVING eggs? Put a couple on a plate or sauce dish, add some spices and butter, whip them up and put in the microwave about 1 minute. Much more than a minute and they get rubbery. They puff up real nice. I take some shredded cheese (not cheddar, it's too oily) and sprinkle on top, then hit it for about 20 -30 seconds more. mmmm good!
Not if you're using a non-stick teflon type pan. Otherwise, you should put a bit of butter on the pan.
you can have eny





im a sort of a coook








hope i was help!


C.A.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment