Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What type of oil pan do I need?

I have a 64 Chevy II SS. What oil pan should I use for a 67 power steering setup? Can I use a factory one or should I have one made?What type of oil pan do I need?
Moroso and Milodon make deep sump forward oil pans for your Nova. They will miss the power steering set-up with no problem. It's to your advantage to use an extended oil pump pick-up so that you'll be able to take advantage of the pans added oil capacity.





As you already know the sump is in front of the pan instead of the rear to miss the front cross member.What type of oil pan do I need?
the only answer that i can give you is to call a napa auto parts store and they should be more optional on answering your question
you'll be fine doing that
factory is fine ar have one made with a deep sump to hold more oil in case of a spirited engine
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment