Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I hit a speed bump today and broke my oil pan on a 2000 audi A4 How much will it cost to repair?

d*mn.. that sucks.. 250-350 for the pan.. since it an audi and labor is about 200.. oh and nice car.. take it easy on those speedbumps..I hit a speed bump today and broke my oil pan on a 2000 audi A4 How much will it cost to repair?
It depends. Did you shut it down immediately, or did you keep the engine running for a few minutes after all the oil drained out? If you shut it down promptly, Surrounded's answer would be about right. If you tried to drive it without oil, you may be looking at a new engine.I hit a speed bump today and broke my oil pan on a 2000 audi A4 How much will it cost to repair?
It will cost more than 200 for labor. You are looking at between 500 and 1000 bucks here. Real sorry for your troubles. You might try welding up a guard plate and bolting it on in front of the pan so this doesn't happen again. Best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment