Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Labor costs to replace 98 camry oil pan is quoted as $401 by dealer, 350 by non-dealer..Accurate Labor costs?

I bought my own oil pan used.Labor costs to replace 98 camry oil pan is quoted as $401 by dealer, 350 by non-dealer..Accurate Labor costs?
$350 sounds good to me. I'm sure it is pretty hard to change.Labor costs to replace 98 camry oil pan is quoted as $401 by dealer, 350 by non-dealer..Accurate Labor costs?
If you do it yourself it will cost you the price you have in the pan plus about $25 for the pan gasket.
Stephen is right. That job is pretty labor intensive. You should have bought the oil pan from who ever is going to install it. I'm sure it would have cost more, but at least you would have a warranty on the job and parts. I have a feeling your going to be spending another $350 to $400 soon replacing that used oil pan

No comments:

Post a Comment