Saturday, December 19, 2009

How do i cook beef and an egg using non stick pans. I prefer without any oil or butter?

I would like to cook beef steak. So i need way of cooking from a to z








when i cook an egg, one side of the eggs burns badly. Teach me how do i cook a proper egg





thanks





uni studentHow do i cook beef and an egg using non stick pans. I prefer without any oil or butter?
You will need to use a little oil for the steaks.


a) Ensure you have correct steaks, for frying.


b) Brush a little oil onto both sides of the steak and add to a medium high pan.


c) Cook for 3 minutes and check the colour, and then at 4 minutes turn and cook for 4 more minutes.





The problems with your eggs is that you are using too much heat. Cook until the white is cooked, and then turn, cook until the white is done and the yolk is to your liking. How do i cook beef and an egg using non stick pans. I prefer without any oil or butter?
Yes I use Pam cooking spray too.But there are many brands out there.Look on the baking aisle of your favorite store. When cooking an egg just wiat till it turns white then flip it and I usally count to about ten in my head take it out and it's fine if you like over easy that is .Leave it longer if you want it well done.If you see a lot of smoke coming out of the pan your fire is to hot. Good Luck !
I use olive oil when I cook..its better for you than most oils. When cooking an egg, make sure you temperature setting is med low, add 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil and then cook your egg. As for steak, just add 1-2 tablespoons of oil and cook it to your liking.
Pam cooking spray, its wonderful to use when cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment