Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Howdo I remove an oil pan from a toyota corrolla at the junk yard?

1999 toyota what do I look for and which tools will I need? will I get really dirty?Howdo I remove an oil pan from a toyota corrolla at the junk yard?
oil pan only??, not the stiffner?, your going to need a 14mm wrench to drain the oil, then a 10mm socket, maybe a swival socket, extensions and the rachet. also a hammer and thin chisal or scraper to get the pan off. if its never been off, be ready to work your butt off to get it off the engine.Howdo I remove an oil pan from a toyota corrolla at the junk yard?
Oil pan removal is simple. All you need is a socket wrench and one socket. Find out what size you need from the bolts in your old oil pan. Just unscrew them and use a flathead screwdriver to pry the pan off the gasket. Yep, you'll get dirty.
if u dont know the answers to those questions...u shouldnt be going...period
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment