Saturday, December 19, 2009

How often have you shreaded your oil pan on your car since you've switched over to those skinny tires?

I thought it would be cool, but that is untill I started to tear up my oil pan everytime I went over a speed bump. Some Hondas are already built low to the ground-stock. I think I should of kept my old rims, now I have to buy new ones %26amp; switch back to normal tires.How often have you shreaded your oil pan on your car since you've switched over to those skinny tires?
17 timesHow often have you shreaded your oil pan on your car since you've switched over to those skinny tires?
Always take steep driveways on an angle , point the front of your car at 10 o clock or 5 o clock.





And you will never scrape, I have a WS6 TransAm with low profile tires and i dont scrape.....anymore :)
o9o

No comments:

Post a Comment