Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How big is the oil pan drain plug on a Jeep Cherokee?

More specifically, it's a 2000 Cherokee Sport, 4.0L 6-cylinder. I think all Cherokees have the same plug anyway, though, don't they?How big is the oil pan drain plug on a Jeep Cherokee?
Haha I have 2 Jeeps and a IHC and one of the jeep is your exact specs. But anyway the oil drain plug is 5/8';.How big is the oil pan drain plug on a Jeep Cherokee?
My 99 I think has a 16mm Head on the plug. Maybe the same as 5/8 inch. However I have several Jeeps and they all use a different size wrench. Once I figure it out, I write it on the inside fo the hood for reference.





Mike





http://mikestrawbridge.com/jeep-cherokee鈥?/a>
its roughly 6 inches.
use an adjustable and you'll be good........lol

No comments:

Post a Comment