Saturday, December 19, 2009

Can anyone tell me how I might get oil splatters off walls and also off pots and pans?

I just have regular, white painted kitchen walls and the wall next to the stove has been splattered quite a bit and I'm afraid of taking the paint off if I scrub it. I'd appreciate any help or advice I can get. Thank youCan anyone tell me how I might get oil splatters off walls and also off pots and pans?
Grease lightening for the walls...but dont scrub hard, use a washcloth to wipe it, and for your pots and pans, try cameo. Both can be found at Walmart.Can anyone tell me how I might get oil splatters off walls and also off pots and pans?
I used Mr Clean Magic Erasers
I use dawn dish soap on my walls and Bar Keepers Friend, Cleanser %26amp; Polish on my pots and pans. It makes them look new again.

No comments:

Post a Comment