Friday, January 8, 2010

Is there an Steel Oil pan solution to a VR6 2000 GLS jetta?

I have an American VR6 year 2000 Jetta GLS. I want an steel oil pan rather than an aluminum which keep breaking real easily





Is there a solution, if so where?Is there an Steel Oil pan solution to a VR6 2000 GLS jetta?
No there is not,and stock one costs over 500 bucks at a dealer for vr6,all you can do is custom build metal skid plate to go under oil pan,just as you have one on under transmission.








I had same problem after dropping my 01 vr6 jetta on coil-overs,busted oil pan 3rd day.Is there an Steel Oil pan solution to a VR6 2000 GLS jetta?
I don't really see any places that sell steel oilpans for MKIV's...i can't remember any off the top of my head. However, get a skidplate and call that ish a day.


Mason Tech sells skid plates, go buy one and save your oilpan!
http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Jett鈥?/a>





call your dealer and see if there is one for the VR6, i thought there was...
Put the stock springs back on the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment