Friday, January 8, 2010

I want to know what an oil pan of an 1990 Infiniti Q45 is made of steel or aluminum?dealership doesn't know.

The dealership doesn't know what it is made of neither when I contacted the parts department to ask what it was made of and the cost of buying another. The y want way too much for a new one so I want to see if it is steel or aluminum to seek other options on repairing my ride. Like welding the tear shut.I want to know what an oil pan of an 1990 Infiniti Q45 is made of steel or aluminum?dealership doesn't know.
With some effort you can probably track down a used oil pan here: http://car-part.com





Even if it's aluminum an experienced welder can fix the old one.I want to know what an oil pan of an 1990 Infiniti Q45 is made of steel or aluminum?dealership doesn't know.
Simple test to see if it is steel or Aluminum. Does a magnet stick to it? If a magnet sticks it Steel.

No comments:

Post a Comment